NO MORE HARM NATIONAL CONFERENCE 2020
SAVE THE DATE | 19-20 NOVEMBER 2020, THE LANGHAM MELBOURNE
The 8th Annual No More Harm National Conference in 2020 will be held at The Langham, Melbourne on Thurdsday 19 and Friday 20 November 2020.
Highlighting bullying, harassment and discriminating behaviour, this annual conference continues to successfully facilitate discussion surrounding the cause, effect, challenges and opportunities surrounding harmful behaviours in schools, the workplace and wider community.
Featuring a selection of renowned keynote speeches, oral presentations, panel discussions, workshops and networking opportunities, this conference highlights the cause of and solutions to bullying, harassment and discrimination.
Unfortunately, due to the impacts of Covid-19 we have made the decision to postpone this conference to 19-20 November 2020. All the details will remain the same – same location and same great program, just a different date.
Historically, the No More Harm National Conference brings together 200+ delegates from all over Australia to review current bullying, harassment and discrimination issues in schools, workplaces and social environments.
Shining the light on a major issues of concern throughout the nation, the two-day No More Harm Conference will encompass presentations, discussions and interactive dialogues leading the way to prevent harmful behaviours. Renowned keynote speeches, professional presentations, interactive workshops and a variety of visual poster presentations will highlight the challenges and opportunities we face in eliminating bullying, harassment and discrimination.
2019 No More Harm National Conference - QT Gold Coast - 25-26 March 2019
2018 No More Harm National Conference – Pullman Melbourne on the Park – 12-13 April 2018
2017 No More Harm National Conference – Hotel Grand Chancellor – 26-27 June 2017
2016 No2Bullying Conference – Mantra on View Surfers Paradise – 18-19 April 2016
2015 No2Bullying Conference – Outrigger Surfers Paradise – 29-30 June 2015
2014 No2Bullying Conference – QT Gold Coast – 6-8 April 2014
2013 No2Bullying Conference – Outrigger Surfers Paradise – 22-23 May 2013
Register to Attend
No More Harm 2020 is proudly hosted by Bully Zero
Bully Zero is the leading and most influential anti-bullying and cyberbullying organisation for children, teens and adults in Australia. They work to reduce and prevent bullying, cyberbullying, and other forms of digital abuse in schools, workplaces, online and in communities across our country.
They focus on preventing bullying by creating environments where everyone can thrive. Bully Zero develops and delivers programs and initiatives that promote civility, inclusion and equality. Their workshops provide participants with effective solutions on how to respond to all forms of bullying, in the workplace, at school and online.
Over the last six years, they have delivered programs to more than 1,000 schools, workplaces and community groups and engaged with over 300,000 parents, teachers and students across the country.
Who will benefit from attending?
- Social Workers
- Youth Workers
- General Practitioners
- Allied Health Professionals
- Local Government
- State Government
- Academics and Researchers
- Human Resource Managers
- Workplace Consultants
- Education Services Advisors
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Mental Health Workers.
Key learning objectives
- Understand the prevalence of bullying and harassment, and the severity of its impact on individuals and organisations
- Understand the responsibilities of all organisations and managers in effectively dealing with instances of bullying, harassment and discrimination
- Identify key bullying, harassment and discriminating behaviours in the workplace
- Recognise early signs and symptoms of suffering from harmful behaviour
- Recognise the impact of unconscious bias in instances of bullying, harassment and discrimination
- Develop confidence and ability to address instances with colleagues, managers and victims
- Practice assertiveness and respectful communication at all times
- Identify the options available for effectively dealing with bullying, harassment and discrimination
- Learn how to prevent and minimise occurrences of bullying, harassment and discrimination.
- 2-day conference program
- 5 keynote presentations
- Dedictaed streams for different sectors: education and workplace
- More than 10 concurrent presentations
- Conference exhibition
- All conference catering (morning tea, lunch & afternoon tea)
- Welcome reception
- PowerPoint slides of each conference presentation
- Conference App
- CPD points & certificate of attendance
- Special accommodation rates
- Exposure for your company.