Terms and Conditions
Registration and Accommodation
- Payment must be made at the time of booking
- Credit card payments are accepted, however these attract a 3% fee
- Credit card transactions will be processed by iVvy Holdings and will display as iVvy Holdings on your credit card statement..
In the event of cancellation of conference registration and accommodation bookings:
- More than 90 days prior to the conference - full refund of payment
- Between 21 and 90 days prior to the conference - 50% of payment
- Less than 21 days prior to the conference - no payment will be refunded
- Up to 7 days before the conference, name substitutions may occur.
When you register for a conference, we will ask for an email address and other contact information. During the sign up process an email address for the person attending must be entered. It's a required field in the sign up form. These details are used for a few specific purposes:
- To notify the delegate to confirm registration
- To send emails with program, venue and reminder details closer to the event date.
As the No More Harm Conference is hosted by Bully Zero, all registration data collected will be provided to Bully Zero.
- Registrations will not be processed until the deposit has been paid. The balance must be received 60 days before the date of the conference
- The sale of all sponsorship packages is subject to approval by the conference organisers. The organisers reserve the right to decline registrations within 72 hours of registration, and their decision will be final
- In the event of cancellation by the Sponsor, the organisers will refund 50% of the total package cost only if the package is resold in its entirety
- Sponsors must keep their display within the dimensions of the allocated space and must not erect any sign or obstruction which in the opinion of the organisers, interferes with another exhibitor
- No exhibition stand may be sub-let or shared in any way without the written consent of the organisers
- Any damage caused by the Sponsor to the walls or floors of the exhibition area in which his/her stand is located will be repaired at the Sponsor’s expense
- Sponsors are entirely responsible for the safety and security of their property during the trade exhibition and must adhere to all rules and regulations as stipulated by the organisers, venue and relevant statutory authorities
- Unless provided for as part of a sponsorship package, meals, accommodation and beverages are not included.