AUSTRALASIAN WELLBEING IN EDUCATION CONFERENCE 2022
JOIN US! | 06 - 08 OCTOBER 2022
Re-engaging Students, Re-invigorating Staff, Re-shaping Culture
Positive Education Schools Association (PESA) is excited to announce our 2022 Australasian Wellbeing in Education Conference, proudly hosted by Ravenswood School for Girls, Sydney on 6 - 8 October 2022. Register today!
Date: 6-8 October
Location: Ravenswood School for Girls, Sydney
About the 2022 Conference:
The theme for our 2022 conference is "Re-Connect: Re-engaging Students, Re-invigorating Staff, Re-shaping Culture".
The conference will offer the opportunity for the education community to reconnect with one another and to the fundamental pillars of wellbeing in our schools: Students, Staff and Culture. The program will offer practical solutions to address the challenges facing school leaders and educators with regard to implementation of Positive Education and wellbeing science by providing the current developments in theory and research, as well as helping educators to connect evidence, research and theory to the creation of practical classroom and school-wide strategies to enhance student wellbeing and academic attainment.
This conference is also designed to be a wellbeing intervention for all attendees, with ample time built into the program for reflection, brain breaks, and meaningful connections with each other.
The conference will:
- Re-connect the education sector to the fundamental pillars of a sustainable wellbeing
- Guide attendees to design a wellbeing strategy for their school, staff, classroom, students, business or themselves
- Include presentations from all sectors of education (Government, Catholic and Independent)
- Present the latest cutting edge research from leading global academics
- Bridge the gap between research and practice
- Be a wellbeing intervention for staff and attendees
Booking for multiple staff? Receive a further 15% off when you book 5 or more tickets. The discount will be automatically applied at time of booking.
The rich program will offer:
- Keynote presentations to provide the latest developments in wellbeing educational science from leading academics, practitioners and educators in the field.
- Workshops and masterclasses to help educators and school leaders design or redesign their wellbeing programs depending on where they 'at' in their wellbeing education journey
- Spark Session to generate ideas to inspire action
- Provider Taster Sessions are opportunities to assess the offering of consultants and trainers in the market through a series of 15 minute sessions - your one-stop-shop for finding the right partners for your school’s wellbeing journey.
- Wellbeing interventions to enhance the wellbeing of attendees and their readiness for learning, as well as to model how wellbeing is embedded into a learning and educational context.
Our conferences offer the opportunity to learn, share and network with experts and practitioners, teachers and researchers, who are committed to enhancing the wellbeing of students, staff and school communities.
The annual PESA conference is now regarded as one of the most significant wellbeing and Positive Education conferences, offering world-class learning and outstanding value-for-money.
Attendees will walk away feeling:
- Informed and Competent
- Equipped to effect change
Share / Recommend the Conference
Do you want to share or recommend the 2022 PESA conference to your staff, colleges or professional network? We’ve created some social media images, digital and printable flyers and web banners that you can use to spread the word! Download a range of 2022 conference promotional materials by clicking below.
Professor Lea Waters AM, PhD
Dr Justin Coulson
Dr Kristy Goodwin
Professor Joseph Ciarrochi
Professor Jane Gillham, Ph.D.
Professor Barbara L. Fredrickson, Ph.D.
Dr Stephen Kennaugh
Conference proudly organised by PESA
Conference proudly hosted by Ravenswood School for Girls
Proudly Sponsored by Macquarie University Business School